Tatanka, Story of The Bison, is the Kevin Costner centre telling the story of the Tatanka & their near extermination at the hands of man. The museum has a few things to look around on a visit & native Indians on hand to tell you their history & give more information about the story of the bison.
I really enjoyed my visit here & talking to some of the Indians stories. If you are in the area I thoroughly recommend a visit.
- Bronze sculpture featuring 14 bison pursued by 3 Native American Horseback Riders.
- Northern Plains Peoples Educational Interpretive Centre.
- Native American Gift Shop.
- Sweet grass Grill Snack Bar.
- Dances with Wolves movie costumes.
Photos from Tatanka, story of the Bison.